Saturday, April 26, 2008

My new Toy!!

I got my mothers day present a little early :) My loving hubby bought me a new Ipod Nano and is this thing TINY!! I'm so afraid I'm going to break it. I do like that it's so small compared to the Ipod mini I had before (until dh swiped it from me!) I was hoping for pink so he wouldn't try taking this one from me. Had fun adding all new songs, updating my playlists and carrying it around in my pocket today. TFL!!

Photobucket
My new favorite song thanks to Amanda (Indie Jane) had to go and purchase it as soon as I heard it!!

Photobucket
Just having some fun... actually looked down when I took this on accident and liked how it looked, if I hadn't cut off part of my head (oh, crazy hair!) LOL!!

Photobucket
And the only picture ds was willing to pose for today! It's been a long day here... ds decided to get up @515 this AM- it's SATURDAY!! No nap and typical 3 yr old... when does this stage end? These are a little out of the box, but I'm trying to get more creative with my pictures.

19 comments:

Chell said...

Oh cute. Nice gift. I actually just bought one for my sister's 21st B-day. Enjoy the gift

Sharon said...

Congrats on the Nano, that IS small!

Love the pic of you and of your ds' feet.

pat said...

What a fun gift! Love that shot of you is great.

Bobbi said...

Sweet gift! I could not functiob w/out my ipod. I totally went and downloaded that song too.

Becky said...

These are all great shots! Nice gift. I think those nanos are adorable.

Anonymous said...

Fun gift. Cool shots.

Christiana said...

Cool ipod, its so tiny. Great picture of you! Cute little tootsies!!

mel said...

I LOVE the feet photo, it's great! The other pics are great too. Have fun with your gift!

Angela2932 said...

Nice self portrait! I love the feet photo, as well. I know what you mean about pink and husbands; I made a point of getting a pink coffee mug, so my DH would stop taking mine and leaving it everywhere!

Mom2Drew said...

FuN gift!!! I love how the new nanos are video capable. I have the 2nd gen nano, wish I had that new one. Very fun and what a great photo of you, would make a cute profile pic.

Amy said...

Congrats on the fun gift! I heart my iPod! My dd has the one you do and the screen is pretty awesome for videos. My mom was cleaning out some junk and found an old portable cassette player and my girls thought it was the funniest thing ever!

me said...

aww what a great gift. WAY TO GO HUBBY> I am jealous

Tricia said...

I love my nano. That second pic of you is so cute.

Donnah Ciempka said...

You are so lucky - I have been sropping hints for a while to my hubby, maybe I will send him the link to your blog?

C said...

Cool shots! Yay for you :)

Malisa said...

congrats on your new gift!
Playlists are fun!

Margaret said...

What a great gift. My daughter's Nano look sjust like that. Love your shots today.

Jess said...

What a great gift! And I am SO in love with SGD ever since Amanda introduced me to them! They are amazing!

Suzy said...

I like your pp on these. Nice work and love that feet photo to!