Tuesday, April 22, 2008

A Day filled with fun!

I think I will be on topic all week- the theme is Children right?! YIPPEE!! Well my dh enjoyed a 4 day weekend and was off again yesterday so he and AJ spent the day together. When I got off and went home I found AJ in the backyard sqealing with delight! He was playing in the sprinkler... and having a grand time. Not sure it's THAT warm yet, but it was in the upper 70's here. So of course I had to grab my camera and get a few shots. I switched back to my 50mm and was trying to play with the AI Servio focus... but I just can't get it. TFL!!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
I kept calling him close to me so he thought it was hilarious to charge the camera- wish this one was in focus!!

Photobucket
Should have seen this one coming, he fell right into the mud... hmm, freshly seeded yard, sprinkler, 3 yr old... sounds like trouble to me!!

22 comments:

Sara said...

Fun series, those are some groovy muddy boots.

Anonymous said...

Love that last shot!!! Those boots rock!
Cari

Sharon said...

I love the boots. WOuld want to get his feet wet. ;)

C said...

Man, looks like he was having a party!! Too cute that he wore his rain boots :) So happy you all had some time together as a family recently. Great shots! Love his smiles here.

Michelle said...

those are so fun! i love how wet and muddy he ended up--perfect three year old pics! :)

Angela2932 said...

And he grabbed his boots first! Now that's a sweet, smart little boy! I love all of these shots!

summerbl4ck said...

is it sprinkler weather already? looks like he had a lot of fun. i really like the 1st one.

Anonymous said...

What fun!

pat said...

What a riot! I bet he had a blast. Sure looks like he was having a ball.

For Over 29 Years... said...

such fun pictures. TFS

Mom2Drew said...

I got a giggle out that large face. I have a LOT of shots like this recently.

I'm such a sucker for those fun DOF shots like that first one, good job.

Amy said...

These are so fun, you can just tell he was having the best time!

Mandy said...

Those are so fun! You captured such beauty in these. The second one down in my fav...just because the perspective is just out of this world with him off to the side like that. Beautiful T!

Xoxoox
Mandy

Becky said...

The third one is my favorite! He does look like he's having a blast. (I don't get AI servo either.)

Jen said...

Oh yes! Fun with sprinklers!!! Love the boots and he's so cute!

Bobbi said...

These are so great and I love his boots. I love the perspective on that first shot. AI Servo took me a while to get used to, I kept not holding it down. Love it so much now though :)

Kristina said...

So fun. Mud, boots and spring sounds like a recipe for fun!

Margaret said...

How fun! I really love that first shot. His expressions are wonderful!

Jess said...

How FUN! I am just SO HAPPY it is getting warm enough to do this again! It's supposed to be 80 here today- woohoo! :)

I love this series of shots, They would look great as a storyboard!

me said...

you sure captured the moment well. Looks like he was having a blast

Tori said...

looks like he had a blast out there!

Suzy said...

Love those boots! Great captures!