Sunday, April 27, 2008

Just Me...

I spent the day cleaning and organizing the house from top to bottom today. I actually didn't even pick up my camera at all today. I am in the process of re-organizing the spare room- why is it that everything extra collects in the spare room? What a task! LOL! Still not done, but hopefully soon!

Photobucket
Took this yesterday so figured I would share it today. Still might play with the color version. I usually don't do bnw, does this look a little flat? TFL!

18 comments:

Jess said...

It looks great to me! You are stunning!

Shawna said...

Very cute self-portrait! Sounds like you had a busy, productive day!

Reds said...

Love your self-portraits!! Love this b&w!

Angela2932 said...

Wonderful self-portrait! Maybe wiser folk will chime in, but I love this b&w. i don't think it looks flat at all.

It's These Little Moments said...

great self portrait! spring cleaning...I need to get on that.

Kristina said...

You're so pretty! Great job cleaning your house from top to bottom--wanna come clean ming ;) Oh, and congrats on your iPod nano!

Kristen Wagner Penn said...

Looks good to me. You are beautiful!

Tricia said...

I think it looks nice. Your so cute.

Christiana said...

You are so pretty, hard to screw that up, lol. Great shot.

me said...

Yay for getting the house clean. I agree that you look great. I think it does look a TAD flat,but not bad at all.

Amy said...

Good for you for doing a thorough cleaning! I think this is a beautiful shot, love the b&w!

Becky said...

I like your composition. You're so good at self-portraits. I can't tell you if it's flat because I don't know what that means when it comes to photography. :-D

Jen said...

Pretty subject!!

Suzy said...

Great self portrait! I don't think it looks flat at all and it's so nice to "see" you Tera!

Bobbi said...

I love that you always take sp's! You are so pretty!

Donnah Ciempka said...

You look great. I wish I looked that good after a day cleaning.

April said...

i think that's a great picture..i love it in b&w too.

C said...

Such a pretty shot of you girl! Wish i could get a good one of me like this... But hard to do with no timer remote and hubby not willing to learn even a little to help...
I don't think it looks flat at all.