Friday, April 18, 2008

Now back to our regularly scheduled program...

LOL!! I couldn't resist, more flowers!! And can you believe that none of these are actually in my yard?! Hahaa.. I wish they were. I have so many I want to plant in my flowerbed this year just so I can snap some pictures. TFL again!!

Photobucket
My favorite flowers...

Photobucket

Photobucket
Only a few snaps tonight. As soon as we pulled up next to these ds was saying "Mommy you not take pictures, those are not you flowers." LOL!! But can't a girl dream? I love tulips!

19 comments:

Angela2932 said...

These are wonderful! Lucky you to live where such things are blooming even if they aren't yours! Your son is so cute with his own little commentary!

Becky said...

How beautiful. They're so full and colorful and the light is fantastic. Love the processing you did on your Starbucks cup shot too--it works great!

Amy said...

I love your tulips too! Yeah, I went to Berea College and my husband is from Danville. He has a buddy who lives in Lancaster right now :-) Small world huh?

pat said...

Tera--!!!!!!!!! I am SOOOOOOO jealous! Tulips, sunshine!! These are really great--I love the way you've caught the sun illuminating the petals, and the way the dark background makes them POP! Very nice.

Reds said...

Love tulips too - mine are not out (hopefully they will be soon!) - beautiful pics!

Anonymous said...

These are pretty.

Malisa said...

I really like that first one. I'm lucky my girls haven't quite got to that stage yet. I took some of some flowers in a shopping center entrance the other day and they didn't question me!

Chell said...

So pretty love the colors on these

Yvette A said...

Oh so pretty and you are oh so luck, we have a snow storm here at the moment.

summerbl4ck said...

beautiful stuff. love tulips

For Over 29 Years... said...

So so pretty!

Jess said...

These are GORGEOUS. I couldn't have resisted either!

Bobbi said...

These are so pretty, I love tulips too. Especially the two toned ones.

Cindi Koceich said...

oh...those are beautiful tulips! I love the colors/patterns in them!!

Suzy said...

These are just beautiful! Love them all!

Sharon said...

Of course you should take photos! Otherwise I couldn't say these are gorgeous!!

Amy said...

Those are just gorgeous! I love the lighting and the beautiful bright colors!

April said...

those are gorgeous..i LOVE that first one..it's so so pretty.

C said...

Wow, these are so pretty. Love how the red bleeds into the white. Very pretty Great shots!