Ok so on my way home yesterday I stopped by this lovely bush again to take some pictures. I also saw this bright tree at the corner of the parking lot and found it very interesting. So does anyone else feel odd when they randomly stop and take pictures? I'm sure people are looking at me thinking, "What is that crazy lady doing?!" Oh well.. anything to support my photography habit!! LOL! Thanks for stopping by and sorry if I haven't made it to everyones blogs lately. I tried to catch back up! TFL!!


One lonely bud

Not sure what kind of blooms these are, but they are very interesting!!

Just some quick shots... ds was in the car yelling "You not take pictures of the TREE Mommy!!" LOL! Meaning lets go... enough already. Sheesh! Can't I get 5 mins here?
21 comments:
Those are some great shots, I really like everything about the second one. It looks so nice there!
I'm with you about always wondering what people are thinking when I'm taking shots all over town. Oh well!:) I'm loving these pink shots tonight, especially that first one. Lovely!
Awesome! How exciting to see spring on the way, and all these lovely photo ops!
So pretty. Great focus on the bud in the 2nd shot.
LMAO, about DS!!! I can just see and hear him doing that! HA HA HA!
Wow - the vibrancy of the colors and contrast of flower and sky are fantastic!
What amazing blue, these are so great!
Tera--love these shots; I am so green about your blue sky! The pinks are so vivid and lively. And, I am one who stops and takes photos, or waltzes into stores and asks to photograph things. I get strange looks, but I realize that those poor people can't "see".
These are great girl!!! And how cute is AJ?! LOVE the blue and purple in those last ones!!
beautiful shots. i really like the composition in the last one.
I love the pink against the blue sky, it's so pretty! I'm starting to get less shy about stopping and taking photos. The more I do it, the easier it gets. Around my small town, I'd often have people I know stop and ask if I was having car trouble. Now they just honk and wave. :-)
Oh yes, I always wonder what are people thinking. Espically this week since I have a big ole black eye. I'm trying not to draw attention to myself, and here I am practically laying in the grass...
Beautiful shots. I love the color!
Isn't spring wonderful? The magnolias are awesome - I love the colours.
These are really amazing. That first shot especially...but I love them all. What great color! Sprig is definitely on her way.
Xoxox
Mandy
Ahhhh lovely flowers!! Love the blue sky in the background!
Love that vibrant color here! Your son cracks me up too :)
Love the DOF on the forst one! Beautiful color!
These are beautiful! I have a magnolia bush/tree in my front yard and I am LOVING all those big pink blooms!
these are just breathtaking!!! i would frame them seriousLY!
amazing job tera!
tara
great colors! Love the buds on that tree!
Very pretty! I am slowly getting over the shyness to take random photos.
Post a Comment