Ok so this picture is WAY different than what I usually do... I hope it doesn't offend anyone. Not that it's dirty or anything!! LOL! I see so many pictures on flickr that inspire me... it amazes me how many people are so comfortable in their own skin and just put it out there for the world to see. :) So I figured I would give it a try! I have had this tattoo for almost 6 years and I still LOVE it! I forget it's there until I catch a glimpse of it in the mirror. This didn't turn out exactly like I wanted but oh well... it was tough trying to reach around and hold the camera. TFL!! And don't feel like you have to comment.. just sharing!

My ink... oh yeah and this would work for backside right?! Hmmm.. thought about it but not sure if I should post it on 2peas.
23 comments:
Uh....what's that?! ;) I can't show mine on the internet...but I'm glad you did!!! Too fun!!
Tera, I am amazed at your flexibility! I think it would work for backside; it isn't showing anything that would offend anyone...
Wow, I am trying to picture how on earth you contorted yourself to even GET this shot! You are FLEXIBLE! LOL!
I love your ink, I think it's beautiful. :) I don't think this would offend anyone, it's a great one for "backside". :)
Wow, I'm wondering how in the world you took this photo! I think it's very modest, and can't imagine it offending anyone :)
How did you get this shot. Cool. I have always wanted one but dh says no way.
That is so crazy that you were able to take this...I want a shot of you taking it that would be awesome.
Love the ink- I love tats!
Wow - great shot! Can't imagine how your reached around to capture it, but great job!
GREAT SHOT! Lol--I cant even imagine how you could get that shot!
How pretty! Did you actually reach around behind you, or show this in a mirror? Can you show the whole tattoo, cropped and blurred if necessary, but so we could see all the art, or would that be TOO revealing?
I am amazed at how awesome a shot this is from behind!! Beautiful ink, as well!
love the creativity here! i'm too chicken for a tat...you go, girl!
I love that you shared this! I'd love to get a tattoo, but my husband has been not so into the idea! Isn't it amazing the inspiration/creativity on flikr?
I've always wanted a tattoo but I am still chicken. I like your design. I wish I was still that flexible too!
Wow! I think it's beautiful.
Wow, I can't believe you were able to take that of yourself! Cool tattoo! :)
:) LOL... I don't know how you were able to get that shot, but I love it (the shot, not your b-hine...not that it's bad...LOL YOU KNOW WHAT I MEAN!!! :) )
Fun Tatoo..I don't have one, I'm afraid of pain! Did it really hurt?
Cheers,
jewels
Great shot. How in the world did you take this. I love the tattoo. Did it hurt getting it there?
Dude, that is a different shot for yah... I like it though :) Very cool and does not offend me the least bit. And, would be a cool shot for backside too. HA HA, i thought maybe DH took the shot for you!! Hope you didn''t pull a muscle, LOL!
Sexy in a subtle way. It would totally work for backside. It's not REALLY showing anything. I dig it.
I think that is a great shot and cool angle!
lol very flexible. love the ink...of course if that was me people would think I was a plumber!
I am SO impressed that you took that yourself. Wow. I'ts a great angle. And not at all offensive--I don't see any crack after all. :-P
THAT IS SO COOL! I love that...and girl...its hot! I have to say. Hahaha. I am totally not going to ask who you got that shot...hehe.
Post a Comment