Monday, April 14, 2008

Where did spring go?

After having weather in the upper 70's all week I was starting to get spoiled by the spring weather. I even painted my toes all nice with a french pedicure in anticipation for sandals. It was just below 50 degrees here yesterday and today... so what happened to spring?! I had this idea in my head and it looked much better there. I was just itching to use my camera but didn't have any interesting subjects, LOL!! I love it when that happens... it makes for some interesting pictures. TFL!

Photobucket
I ran an acid action on this one. YES, my feet are white- they are way blown out!! I need a tan desperately :) (also, I know I have long toes... they used to bother me but now I'm content with them)

Photobucket
And a lovely weed infront of my house that needs to be taken out once the weather is warm enough to do some gardening. How can a weed have such pretty flowers? I really wish I had my extension tubes!! SOON I will! Come MAY I'm ordering them! Also ran the Acid Action for a funky look on this one.

18 comments:

Jason said...

WOW that is a weed! There is some really good color in that weed :o)

Val said...

I love French pedis!

Becky said...

A french pedicure is my favorite. :-) And upper 70s is summer for us, girl!

pat said...

Nice color with the weed and the brick background! Don't worry about the long toes--they make it easier to pick up things with your feet!

For Over 29 Years... said...

That weed is so symetrical. Too funny!

Amy said...

I love French pedicures! Those are some great shots, I love the bright yellow against the green grass and brick wall! :)

C said...

Tera sweetie, i wouldn't dip those feet to far in the ocean or any place in the water with gators! SHARK BAIT! CHOMP ;) LOL, i needs some color here too.
Love the weed! Weird... sometimes weeds are so pretty!? Great shots!

Suzy said...

Great shots, I love french pedi's!

Angie Moses said...

I kinda like that weed

Kristina said...

I have very long toes too--just like you! I like the brick background! Cool PP'ing too.

Anonymous said...

these are so awesome!
love the feet one! and i love the brick on the 2nd one....your shots are always just beautifUL!
tara

Jess said...

I love your feet pic! I'm not normally a fan of feet, but yours are pretty! :)

And that weed is pretty too... it looks great against the brick!

Margaret said...

Love the actions you ran on these. Such cool colors. I love the composition of your foot shot!

Anonymous said...

Would not have been able to tell it was a weed. Great colors.

Christiana said...

I'm so jealous of your cute feet. I'm too old to keep hiding them, so I let them fly with french pedis & flip flops, but I know people are thinking, Ewwwww, put those ugly things away, lol. Oh, and I say keep the week, looks pretty to me.

Mom2Drew said...

You have nice feet;)

That's a fun shot in that second one...the softness of the flower with the rough brick...nice job.

Bobbi said...

Love that acid wash on your feet picture! Looks great.

Cindi Koceich said...

The brick makes a cool backdrop for the weed!