So the other day I was thinking about how differently I look at things since I have gotten into photography. I find myself driving down the road looking at things with a whole new perspective. I will randolmy stop and take pictures on the side of the road and often think of what random passerbyers are thinking. Pat posted on my last photo comments the best thing that I wanted to share. "I am one who stops and takes photos, or waltzes into stores and asks to photograph things. I get strange looks, but I realize that those poor people can't "see". PERFECT!!! No wonder why, they look at me so silly! LOL- Thanks for all your comments and stopping by!

“Life lives, life dies. Life laughs, life cries. Life gives up and life tries.
But life looks different through everyone's eyes.”
-Anonymous
I know it't not perfectly infocus- hard to do when you are holding the camera yourself. LOL!! I really liked the reflection though
6 comments:
Great attitude, as well as the quote and shot here :)
You did great--I can see your reflection. Pat's quote is great. I am getting more and more brave about hauling my camera out everywhere.
OOH, I love your post today! I never thought of it that way, that those poor other souls just can't "see"! That is so great!
I think your photo is beautiful. :)
Beautiful shot! Love that quote from Pat, too.
You have such pretty blues.
Kristi told me you're no longer coming to Chicago...tell me it ain't so!!!!?
Tera--love that quote! And, the "flare" in your eye is awesome!! Nice work on that reflection.
Post a Comment