Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Party like a rockstar...

I was home with AJ half of the day today (no work for me, yippee!!) because he isn't feeling good. Not sure what's going on, just running a temp and strep has been going around his pre-school room. We have been rather lazy today laying around so I actually took these yesterday and shared them for Toddler Tuesday. Sorry if you have already seen them. He was playing with my sunglasses and hamming it up for me right before daycare. Look at that HAIR!! He thinks it's funny to mess his hair up once I have fixed it. He needs a haircut, bad... but it is not fun going to get it cut. He hates it and screams the whole time!! TFL!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
And the acid version just because I've been digging it alot lately.

22 comments:

Kristina said...

He's so cute with those sunglasses on! I like the effect of your acid wash a lot!

Tricia said...

What a cutie he is. I really like the acid wash too.

Shawna said...

Very cute!! I really love the last one with the acid conversion!

Sharon said...

Cool shades!

Malisa said...

I like the acid wash one also!

Jess said...

Aww, poor thing! I can see in his eyes in the first shot he doesn't feel well!

I really dig the acid one... that is VERY "punk rock"! :)

Anonymous said...

What a handsome little guy.

Cindi Koceich said...

The aci conversion goes well with the sunglasses shot!!!
I hope he is better soon and doesn't get strep...no fun!

Nina said...

i love the acid conversion one, great photo!

Gypsy Girl(Brenda) said...

Really cool with the acid wash. To cute with the sunglasses.

April said...

those are so cute..i love that second one..it's great.

C said...

Such a cutie!

Reds said...

What a cutie!! Love the acid wash!!

pat said...

HOpe he's feeling better today. Love the rockstar vibe.

Becky said...

He looks like a groovy dude in those sunglasses. I like the action too.

me said...

I hope he is feeling better. My oldest DD had strep 2 times so far :( Those shades are so cute as is he. Love the hair

me said...

I hope he is feeling better. My oldest DD had strep 2 times so far :( Those shades are so cute as is he. Love the hair

Melissa said...

Sorry he's sick! Love the last conversion, totally rocks!

Angela2932 said...

The acid version came out really cute! I never think to use it on people, but I sure like what you've done with it! Cute sunglasses!

LuckyMommy's Photography Blog said...

aww poor little man, hope he feels better soon! I love the acid wash, it really fits this photo nicely!

Anonymous said...

What a cutie with the sunglasses. My daughter says she's "Stylin" when she wears her sunglasses.

Amy said...

What cute shots, love those sunglasses and the pp'ing on the last one!