Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Water bokeh...

I was having a hard time finding water for this week... we were having warm weather then it suddenly turned chilly. No worries, back in the 70's tomorrow. I guess the cold weather is finally gone for good!! I sure hope so! I'm ready for warm weather, and all the activities spring and summer bring. This morning when I went out to start my car I noticed how the light was hitting my grass on the side of the house. So I ran in and got my camera and a plastic bag to sit on. LOL!! Actually had to get down on my hands and knees all dressed up, ready for work. I bet that was a sight! Sorry I didn't get to post yesterday I was sick all day due to a killer migraine. Unfortunately I still had to work, but was off to bed early last night! TFL!

Photobucket
So it counts right, there is dew on my grass :)

Photobucket
Love all the light here!

Photobucket
Same picture, different crop

19 comments:

Stacey said...

I love how green your grass is. I want to run in it.

me said...

YEAH that counts ! Good thinking

Bobbi said...

Very cool! Love the color here and the creative thinking.

pat said...

Tera, I love these! The sun sparkles on the raindrops in the bokeh are wonderful. This would be fun to mount in a larger size to use as a background for flower macros.
Sorry about the migraine. I get those too. They are the PITS!

Christiana said...

Very creative. Isn't it funny how taking pictures makes you totally reevaluate the light. I'm constantly commenting about the light. My husband just smiles and nods his head.

Gypsy Girl(Brenda) said...

great lighting. Nice take on the theme.

Becky said...

That's so pretty! Great light!

It's These Little Moments said...

wow your grass is green. very cool perspective

Tricia said...

The lighting is awesome, I love the sparkle from the dewy grass. Very pretty.

Mom2Drew said...

Oh yea, definitely counts for the theme. You're really rocking lately!

Amy said...

These are so pretty, I just love the sparkles in the background!

Donnah Ciempka said...

Nice shots - I have forgotten what grass looks like. It has been nearly two years sinceI have seen it.

Jen said...

Groovy!

Jess said...

That is so cool! It's like a million little jewels sparkling in the sun!

Angela2932 said...

How brave of you! These turned out wonderful! The green just sparkles with the water!

Sandra Collins said...

the lighting in these is perfect - great shots!!

C said...

Awesome! Yeah it counts :) I can just see you on the grass... on a plastic bag in your work clothes... LMAO! The things we do for the shots!!

LuckyMommy's Photography Blog said...

Ohhh that is so pretty! I love the sunlight sparkling in the dew drops! Great job!

Kim said...

Great perspective, love the glimmering green grass