
Just something fun, I should have sat down at a table and taken this one. Instead taken inside my SUV- check out that dirty windshield!!
So I thought I would do something fun that Jess did on her blog. I had a rough weekend as well so thought this might be fun. It's always nice to list the things that make you happy and what you are thankful for.
Things that made me mad today:
*Getting online to pay the diretv bill which was $300 (grrr... dh and stupid High def tv!!)
*Stupid drivers
*Having to drive to and from post 2 times to get AJ today(I really need to get him into a closer daycare)
Things that made me smile today:
*My ds smiling face 1st thing this morning saying "Morning Mommy!"
*Gorgeous warm weather, sun shining (70's today!)
*Found out my baby sister is having a BOY (we were hoping for a girl, all 3 of us girls have one boy each... we are not meant to have GIRLS!)
*We got a sitter for tomorrow night for a date night!
*Taking a nice break from work, driving to Starbucks for a Java Chip Light frappucino with the windows down, sunroof open and music blaring.
*I bought a pink ipod I TOLD my hubby he was getting me for mothers day since he stole mine! (figured if I get pink he can't take it.)
Wow, I had an amazing day and I sure feel great!! I guess this is something I should do on my down days to remind me of all the good things in life. Sometimes it's hard to not let those crappy feelings creep in. TFL!!


4 comments:
Love me some Starbucks! Congrats to your sister...my family is mostly boys too.
MMMMM now I think I need an Iced Chai Tea. Just because you get it pink does not mean they wont take it. My pink ipod is gone. I even buy pink socks so they wont use them wrong. My ds will even wear those.
Yummy Starbucks! You just seriously made me crave coffee! I'll be going there today :)! I think this shot is so creative and fun! Great work!
Fun shot of your Starbucks! Man, that is one HUGE tv bill! I'm not sure what high-def tv is, but I'm certainly not telling my dh about it! I'm LOL'ing at you buying a pink iPod, I did the SAME thing because my dh took two of mine!
Post a Comment